- Car category is guaranteed: You reserve a category that guarantees you certain vehicle characteristics (for example: 5 person, economy, 3 door). In every category there are several models, therefore it is not possible for us to guarantee you will receive a specific model. If at collection the requested model is available, we will be happy to give it to you. The same thing with fuel; you cannot choose between petrol and diesel. Model, type of fuel and colour will depend on the vehicles available in our office on pick-up date.
- What do our rates include: If you make your booking through our webpage, the final price includes rental, SCDW (INSURANCE COVERAGE) and VAT. If you requested extras, creating an extra fee, this will appear in your final quote. (SEE EXTRAS). Unlimited mileage.
Not included: Petrol, fines or towing service costs if you are at fault in an accident.
- Insurance cover: (INSURANCE COVERAGE)
- Extras: (SEE EXTRAS)
- Free airport service: We do not have a desk inside the airport. Our agent dressed in a yellow shirt, blue skirt/pants will assist you outside the Arrivals Terminal in front of the Taxi Stand. Our shuttle bus will bring you to our office, just 4 minutes away. You must return the car the same way, in our office and we will take you directly to Departure terminal. These services are immediate and without any extra cost.
- Hotel deliveries: SEE EXTRAS
- Pick-up and drop-off in different places: SEE EXTRAS (ONE WAY)
- Requirements for picking up the car: Passport or ID card, driver’s licence (both originals) and credit card in the name of the driver.
- Minimum age required: For economy categories, minimum age is 21 and a valid 1-year driver license is required. For all other categories, minimum age of 25 and a valid 2-year driver license. Maximum age is 80 years.
- Maximum rental duration: 30 days. For rentals of more than 30 days you should call us on (+34) 971 269911
- Cancellation Policy: There is no cancellation fee, provided that the cancellation is made at any time prior to the date of collection of the vehicle. Otherwise, no refund will be made.
In case the payment has been made with an AMEX card, cancellation fees will be charged. These fees represent 3.7% of the amount paid (the percentage AMEX charges for that transaction).
- Petrol Policy: FULL TO FULL. If you return the car with a full tank of petrol, the deposit will be refunded. Petrol prices may vary depending on vehicle model and current market prices.
- Out of hours: For bookings between 22:00 – 08:00 (flight number required) there is an extra “out of hours” fee of 30 euros. In the case your flight is delayed or if you are dropping off the car between 22:00 and 8:00 this service will be also charged. Remember our office in Ibiza accepts out of hours until 02:00 during summer months only.
- You are not allowed to take out the car from the Island where it has been rented.
Terms and conditions of the contract (Terms and conditions that you will receive when you pick up the car)
Enjoy a draft of your rental agreement to know all our conditions.
You can also consult the Draft of the contract that you will receive if you select our HiperDrive service.
For more information do not forget to consult our most frequently asked questions (FAQ)
WHAT DOES THE HIPERDRIVE SERVICE INVOLVE?
It is the option to formalise your contract prior to your arrival and pick up the key from the dispenser just by scanning a QR code, and without having to go through reception. Upon arrival at our office, all you have to do is scan the QR code on the machine and it will dispense your vehicle key automatically.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS SERVICE COST?
Nothing. It is free
WHAT REQUIREMENTS DOES THE SERVICE HAVE?
You will need:
Smartphone with camera for document reading and internet access
Have ID card/Passport and driver’s license on hand
Take out HIPER PLUS maximum coverage insurance
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCESS TAKE?
Estimated time for the online process: if you are a new client, 5 minutes, if you are already our client, approximately 3 minutes (the document reading step will not be necessary)
WHAT DOES THE ONLINE PROCESS INVOLVE?
If you choose to use this service during the booking process, you will be asked for all the necessary information to draft your rental agreement prior to your arrival and to be able to send it to the email you provide us. This information is basically your identification by document reading, payment by credit card and your signature. Once the contract has been successfully signed, the process is completed, and you just have to wait to receive our confirmation email (it can take up to 10 minutes)
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ELECTRONIC CONTRACT?
As soon as you complete the online process and sign, you will receive a contract by email, which will only lack the details of the car. You will receive a QR code along with this contract and instructions for getting the keys from the dispenser. At least one hour before your scheduled arrival time, you will receive an email with the details of the assigned car and the vehicle damage report.
WHEN WILL THE PAYMENT BE MADE?
The payment is made online when the contract is completed. There is the option of paying later as long as the contract is drafted more than a week before the delivery of the vehicle. In this case you will receive a reminder email to make the payment before your arrival (minimum 24 hours before your arrival).
WHAT HAPPENS IF I NEED TO MAKE ANY CHANGES OR CANCEL?
You can make changes to your contract online in the “MY BOOKINGS” section until you receive the email with the details of the assigned vehicle. At that moment no changes can be made. In the event that the modifications result in a payment or refund of part of the amount of the booking, this process is done automatically, and it may take up to 30 days to see it in your account.
You may cancel your contract at any time prior to collection of the car, which will result in a full refund of the amount paid with no cancellation fee.
In case of a cancellation at a later time than the pick-up time, no refund will be made.
This service is not compatible with AMEX cards.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE ONCE YOU ARRIVE AT THE OFFICE?
Go to the dispensing machine accessible from outside the office and scan your QR code. The machine only releases the key to the vehicle. There is no type of administrative management, nor will you be given a paper copy of the rental agreement or receipt of the payment (everything will have been previously sent to you by mail).
WHAT HAPPENS IF I SEE SOME DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE THAT IS NOT SUFFICIENTLY REPORTED IN THE CONTRACT?
You will have a mobile phone number to be able to send photos by WhatsApp of the damage that you consider is not sufficiently reflected in the contract.
DO I HAVE TO HAVE A PRINTED COPY OF THE CONTRACT?
It is not necessary. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that if you need to go through a police checkpoint, you have to be able to show your contract, but you can do it from your smartphone, so we recommend that you keep it in an easily accessible place.